About fundraising for Rethink FOR BREAST CANCER
Rethink Breast Cancer is the grateful beneficiary of a number of fundraising events held across the country by amazing individuals and organizations. Every dollar raised through these events helps to ensure that Rethink can continue to create its cutting-edge awareness and information programs, run advocacy campaigns, and provide community and resources to support young women going through breast cancer.
Click on the REGISTER tab at the top of this page to set up an easy, customizable fundraising page to Raise Funds 4 Rethink!
Are you looking to host a bigger event, or planning on collecting donations on your own? Please read below about how Rethink can support you, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up and discuss how you can make a difference in a young woman’s life.
Rethink Breast Cancer can provide the following support for events:
- Use of Rethink Breast Cancer’s ‘In Support of’ Logo (ALL print or online uses of our name or logo must be approved by a Rethink representative prior to publication)
- Use of Raise Funds 4 Rethink online tool for collecting pledges
- Provide Rethink Breast Cancer’s materials for the event (donation cards, pins, brochures)
- One posting on one of Rethink Breast Cancer’s social media networks
- An endorsement letter for potential sponsors and donors, and Potential for an R3 representative to attend the event (based on availability and timing)
- Charitable tax receipts according to CRA regulations, email address required
Rethink Breast Cancer cannot provide the following support for events:
- Provide volunteers or solicit sponsor revenue (including prizes, auction and gift bag items)
- Access to Rethink Breast Cancer’s database, sponsors or supporters, or promotion/ advertising above and beyond the event listing and social media post
- Sell tickets to the event, guarantee attendance, or reimburse/fund for any event costs
- Obtain any necessary licenses or insurance, or assume any legal or financial liability associated with the event
Funds must be received within 60 days of the event.