What is Putt 4 Cass? 

How it Started.

Putt 4 Cass is a special event to honor Cassidy Charette, Big Sister and BBBS volunteer whose life was taken Oct. 11,       

2014 in a tragic hayride accident. Cassidy was just weeks from meeting her first "Little Sister" and being the first BBBS

site-based mentor at the Alfond Youth Center. It was Cassidy's  dream to have a BBBS program at her school. In Cassidy's

memory, BBBS of Mid-Maine started two ShineOnCass youth mentoring programs that match students at Messalonskee   

High School in Oakland, Maine (where Cass attended high school) with children in the school community. A third program

was added to give surrounding high school students the opportunity to mentor youth at the ShineOnCass program at the

Alfond Youth Center in Waterville. 

How does playing mini golf help kids?

Money raised at Putt 4 Cass is used to carefully match Bigs and Littles to ensure child safety, fund healthy activities and snacks at mentoring programs and provide professional support for children, families and volunteers to help build and sustain long-lasting relationships! This is your chance to make a BIG difference in the lives of over 100 local youth in ShineOnCass mentoring programs! 

When and Where is Putt 4 Cass?

Saturday, May 18th, 2019 (Raindate May 19th)

10 am to 2 pm

Gifford's Famous Ice Cream Mini Golf

170 Silver Street, Waterville, Maine

How do I get started?

Step 1: Form teams of 4 golfers with classmates, co-workers, clubs, sports teams, teachers, family and friends! 

Step 2:  Set your fundraising goal to make a BIG IMPACT on local kids, like Cass did! On average, golfers raise $100 each, but some raise the bar to reach over $1,400 (the cost to fund a Big/Little match for a year! ) What impact do you want to have? Teams that raise $300 or more will receive a 2019 Putt 4 Cass t-shirt! 

Step 3:  Choose your hour to mini golf and then CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM ONLINE

Step 4:  After you register your team, you will automatically be directed to set up team and individual fundraising pages. You can customize your page with photos and a personal message to your donors. Share your page with friends through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Email the link directly from your page to supporters. Your donors can support you easily and safely by making a gift online. Of course you can also collect donations and turn them in at the event. Download a Pledge Sheet here to keep track of your progress.

Step 5: Come out and celebrate your success with the community by playing a round of mini golf on May 18th! There will be hole challenges, hourly prizes and a free round of mini golf presented to hourly teams with the lowest score. Plus enjoy Gifford's Famous Ice Cream!  

Need help registering or have a question? Call Mae Slevinsky at 207-592-4616 or EMAIL MAE