Looking for more resources to help get your fundraising jump started? Look no further!
- We encourage bowlers to use the online event tool. It's a quick, easy way to collect donations. Go to the Register as a Bowler button and complete the form. You will be guided through the registration process. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt with a link to your fundraising webpage.
- People who edit their website to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raised a lot more money. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words.
- Email friends or share your page on Facebook to ask people to support you. And don't forget about letters, phone calls, and even a bake sale. Get creative! Need more help? Give us a call! We're happy to brainstorm a few ideas with you!
- Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to say thank you to the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!
Tips and Tricks to Help Raise Funds!
If you are looking for ways for your company to raise more funds during this year’s Bowl for Kids’ Sake (BFKS) we got you covered! Below you will find several tips and tricks to make the most of BFKS!
1. Host a Bake Sale
-Advertise to your customers/clients that there will be a bake sale and proceeds will benefit your BFKS team(s)!
2. Jean Days
-Have employees donate money to wear jeans to work
3. Join in our Pin Up Campaign
-Sell bowling pins (provided by BBBS, while supplies last) that your customers can purchase and write on and then hang up around your business to get people talking about BFKS!
4. Have vendors sponsor your team(s)
-Work with any vendors at your company? Ask them to sponsor your team, even if it’s $20, every penny helps our kids!
5. Office/Branch battles
-Have more than one office or branch in your company? Have site to site challenges! See what branch/office can get the most teams or raise the most funds! Offer some incentives to your employees to get their competition juices flowing!
-Basket raffles- create baskets that people will love!
-Theme ideas (just a few to get ya thinking):
-Date Night In- movies, popcorn, candy, etc
-Local High Schools/College gear
7. Have an office of soda drinkers?
-Recycle those aluminum cans and use the money for your BFKS team!