1. How do I register online?
Click here to register and complete the form. You will be guided through the registration process. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt with a link to your fundraising webpage.
2. Do I need to personalize my page?
People who personalize their page to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raised a lot more money. Share your story! It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words.
3. I am a Team Captain. What do I need to do?
1) Recruit 3 or 4 more people to join your team
2) Choose an activity for your team.
3) Encourage team members to raise $100 or more to meet your team goal. You can share information about the impact of Big Brothers Big Sisters on your community, keep your team informed about incentive prizes, and communicate their success (Katie just got a $50 donation! Joel has already exceeded his goal of $200! Our team just surpassed the $1,000 mark!) Don't forget teams that raise $500 or more receive the 2020 BBBS of Mid-Maine t-shirts!
4) Have Fun! Share your photos and videos with us. Then follow us on our FACEBOOK PAGE to see if you are one of our weekly prize winners! Everyone who registers is entered to win!
5) Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to say thank you to the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!
How can I see who has donated to me and who has joined my team?
Sign in to your personal page to view donors and teammates.
Can friends and family make a donation to me by going through the main website?
Yes. Making a donation online is fast, easy and safe! On the home page of the website, friends and family can locate you by clicking on the "Donate" button. By typing in your name, they will be directed to your personalized pledge page.
Can my sponsors pay by cash or check?
Sure! You can collect cash and checks (payable to BBBS Mid-Maine) and keep track of them on your pledge sheet. Be sure to make arrangements to turn in all pledges before by Augusta 1, 2020.
Where does the money raised go?
100% of the money raised stays here. We depend on the money raised to carry out the work of carefully matching children with caring adult and teen mentors and providing ongoing support to the child, volunteer mentor and child's family. Check out the 'About Us' section for more information about how Big Brothers Big Sistersof Mid-Maine is changingi lives!
How can I see who has donated to me?
Sign in to your HQ. You can then view your donor list and the amounts that have been donated.
All of my donors are not showing up on the scroll mechanism. Why?
Some donors prefer to keep their gifts anonymous. When someone makes a donation, they can choose if they would like to have their name, donation amount, and/or a message appear on your personal page.
Is my information secure?
Yes. Engaging Networks has made every effort to protect your information. We use industry-standard SSL encryption techniques to make sure that your credit card information, passwords, and personal information travel securely over the Internet. We have also installed an encryption engine on our database server so that your data is securely stored.
What is the long website address in my confirmation receipt?
This website address will take you to your personal donation page. This address link is automatically included in any emails that are sent through the email center in event headquarters after you have logged into the website. You can also copy and paste this link into any other form of email.
an also copy and paste this link into any other form of email.