This spring, we are counting on our Bowl for Kids' Sake to raise essential funds---funds that are intended to help move many of the kids on our waitlist into supportive mentoring relationships.
Big Brothers Big Sisters needs your support more than ever to make sure these kids aren't forced to keep waiting and we can support youth currently enrolled in our programs.
When you participate in this year's virtual Bowl, you'll help raise the essential support needed to keep our 1-to-1 mentoring programs moving!
1) Register or Join a Team! Friends, family, coworkers, girlfriends, boyfriends, partners, cousins, neighbors, brothers, sisters...for real, anyone can be on a squad.
2) Once you register, a fundraising page is created for you with built-in tools to fundraise via social media, email or text. Before you know it, you will be a freakin' fundraising rock star!
NEW THIS YEAR (so far!)
- For everyone who registers by April 20, you will be entered into a drawing to receive a special Big Brothers Big Sisters Gift Basket including discounted tickets to our fall event, Big Brothers Big Sisters branded items, and more
- When you raise $100, you will receive a DEFENDERS OF POTENTIAL t-shirt
- When you raise $250, you will receive a DEFENDERS OF POTENTIAL t-shirt and a Big Brothers Big Sisters hat
- When you raise $500, you will receieve all of the above and a fantastic travel umbrella
- For individuals and teams who raise $1,500+ you will become part of our elite MATCH MAKING SOCIETY! (Each match costs on average $1,500 a year to support.)
- Invitations to match only activities such as the annual summer picnic and holiday party
- Discounted tickets to our fall fundraiser
- Name recognition online and in e-newsletter
We will continue to add to this page, post on our event page on Facebook, and send out e-newsletters with more ways to help you help us.
Feel free to contact Megan Pete, firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas on how to make our virtual bowl a success!