Bowl for Kids’ Sake - Frequently Asked Questions
1) When and where is Bowl for Kids’ Sake?
Friday, December 6; 6:00 – 8:00 PM
7960 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63117
2) How do I register for Bowl for Kids' Sake online?
Click the “register” button on the home page to get started. Add in your email address and a password and click "Next". If you have registered in previous years and do not remember you password or if you are experiancing difficulties please contact Ali Mayfield at 314.633.0047 or email@example.com.
3) I have registered and received a confirmation email but what’s my user name and/or password?
Contact Ali Mayfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, for help logging into your page.
4) Do I need to personalize my webpage page?
People who personalize their fundraising webpage to talk about why they support BBBSEMO typically raise more money than those who do not. It only takes a few minutes to add a personal picture and/or a few words about your relationship with BBBSEMO or your personal mentor.
5) Can friends and family make a donation to me by going through the main website?
Yes, on the home page of the website, friends and family can locate you by clicking on the ‘Donate’ button. By typing in your name, they will be directed to your personalized webpage.
6) Can my sponsors pay by cash or check?
Sure! Most bowlers find it easier to keep track of checks. You can enter your donations into your HQ and then mail everything to our office and we'll credit the money to your personal fundraising goal.
7) Why is the ‘Donate’ search not finding a Bowler that I know has registered?
You must type in the first name or last name of the bowler exactly how they entered it when they registered. Try using just the first few letters of someone's name if you're not sure how it's spelled. If you have a problem locating a bowler that you are sure has registered, please contact us at 314.633.0047.
8) Where does the money raised from Bowl for Kids' Sake go?
100% of the money raised through Bowl for Kids' Sake stays here in our community. We depend on the money raised from Bowl for Kids' Sake to carry out the work of carefully matching children with caring adult mentors and providing ongoing support to the child, volunteer mentor and child's family. Check out the 'About' section for more information on how Big Brothers Big Sisters works. Or contact Ali Mayfield at email@example.com or 314.633.0047 for more information.